Looking for a Company/Stage Manager, The Tin Soldier, Dec 2015
Company: Peut-Être Theatre
Production: The Tin Soldier (cast of 4 performers) Where: The Arc, Stockton (Rehearsals in London)
Who we are looking for: Job description
Working closely with the company and theatre staff at the venue to ensure the smooth running of all rehearsals and performances of the Production.
– Being responsible for the technical operation of all performances of the Production. Including get in and get outs.
– Being responsible for ensuring that all set, lights, costumes and props are maintained and remain in good condition throughout the run of the Production.
– Producing accurate and full rehearsal and notes, rehearsals schedules and show reports.
- – Provide Risk Assessments.
- – Issuing daily call sheets for the company.
- – Working with the Production Manager and Artistic director in acquiring and fixing props and costumes where required.
-Driving a Luton van with the set from London to Stockton and Back
-Managing the show running expenses and reporting back to the production manager.
Good technical knowledge and skills
Experience in lighting and sound operation and basic set building skills Prepared for a rigorous Christmas run
Good personal skills
Clean driving license
Confident using power tools
Enhanced DBS certificate
Who we are:
Peut-Être Theatre, Led by Artistic director Daphna Attias brings a
surreal poetic aesthetic to the world of children’s theatre. Driven by a desire to create unforgettable early theatrical experiences for young audiences, our shows effectively combine the visual, the physical and the musical.
For more information about the company: www.peutetretheatre.co.uk
X1 week rehearsals in London between the 30th Nov 2015- 5th Dec 2015 X3 weeks of performances at The Arc Stockton between 6th Dec 2015- 24th Dec 2015
£450 per week plus travel accommodation and per diems.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the 9th July. Interviews will take place in London on the 14th July.
Please mark the subject: Company/Stage Manager, The Tin Soldier