We love to dance, but lately we haven't been able to dance as much as we used to...
So we’ve created a podcast for little ones and big ones to move around to!
Move around the room like there is a bird fluttering in your belly.
Wriggle your feet as if you have jelly knees.
Move your arms like underwater seaweed.
Join us as we bounce, jump and float!
These short accessible podcasts are designed to encourage children to move, dance and use their imagination with a screen-free activity.
Recommended ages 4+
- Director & Contributing Writer: Daphna Attias
- Contributing Writers: Jordan Ajadi, Vicki Amedume, Rachel Bagshaw, Charlie Hendren, Ellie Isherwood, Bridget Lappin, Meera Patel and Maya Politaki
- Narrator: Charlie Hendren
- Composers & Sound Designers: Ellie Isherwood & Yaniv Fridel
- Access Consultant: Amelia Cavallo
- Movement Consultant: Ayse Tashkiran
- Producer: Bridie Donaghy
- Podcast & Audio Content Consultant: Clare Freeman
- Social Media Content Producer: Vic Shead
- Podcast Illustration: Evie Fridel
Audiomoves is funded by Arts Council England and The Audio Content Fund. The Audio Content Fund are supporting our broadcasting partnership with Fun Kids Radio.
We are grateful for the support from Great Ormond Street Hospital, The Place, Akademi and the D'Oyly Carte Foundation.