We at Peut-Être Theatre love to dance, but lately we have been doing a lot of sitting at home.... So we created a podcast for little ones and big ones to move to!
"Move around the room like there is a bird fluttering in your belly, wriggle your feet as if you have jelly knees, move your arms as if you are underwater seaweed… Join us as we bounce, jump and float!" These short accessible podcasts are designed to encourage children to move, dance and get creative with a screen-free activity.
Recommended ages 4+
- Co-creator & Director: Daphna Attias
- Co-creator & Director: Maya Politaki
- Co-creator & Access Consultant: Amelia Cavallo
- Co-creator & Performer: Charlie Hendren
- Co-creator & Sound Design: Ellie Isherwood
- Producer: Michelle Yagi
- Podcast Illustration: Evie Fridel
We would like to also thank Movement Director Ayse Tashkiran and placement student Emily Orme from The MA Movement program at RCSSD, for their support and advice on this project.
Thank you to Arts Council England and D'Oyly Carte Foundation for their generous grant support on this project.