We love to dance, so we created a podcast for little ones and big ones to move around to!
These short accessible podcasts are designed to encourage children to move, dance and use their imagination with a screen-free activity.
Move around the room like there is a bird fluttering in your belly.
Wriggle your feet as if you have jelly knees.
Move your arms like underwater seaweed.
Join us as we bounce, jump and float!
Recommended ages 4+
- Creator & Director: Daphna Attias
- Contributing Writers: Jordan Ajadi, Vicki Amedume, Daphna Attias, Rachel Bagshaw, Charlie Hendren, Ellie Isherwood, Bridget Lappin, Meera Patel and Maya Politaki
- Narrator: Charlie Hendren
- Composers & Sound Designers: Ellie Isherwood & Yaniv Fridel
- Access Consultant: Amelia Cavallo
- Movement Consultant: Ayse Tashkiran
- Producer: Bridie Donaghy
- Podcast & Audio Content Consultant: Clare Freeman
- Social Media Content Producer: Vic Shead
- Podcast Illustration: Evie Fridel
Audiomoves is funded by Arts Council England, Awards for All and The Audio Content Fund. The Audio Content Fund are supporting our broadcasting partnership with Fun Kids Radio.
We are grateful for the support from Great Ormond Street Hospital, The Place, Akademi and the D'Oyly Carte Foundation.
Audiomoves is a great resource for primary teachers! Episodes can be used at KS1 and 2 to deliver dance as part of the PE curriculum, as a sensory break activity, or to connect to other areas of the curriculum with movement sequences themed around Forces, Weather, Light and many more.
Check our our Teacher Resource Pack which includes lesson plans on how to use Audiomoves in the classroom, and how to write your own Audiomoves episode:
Teacher Resource Pack
You can also watch a recording of our Audiomoves teacher training event:
Audiomoves CPD Recording
"The structure is fantastic – the way it moves from warm up, to energising to calm, is brilliant."
Adrian Largo, year 4 teacher