Peut-Être Theatre is a registered charity and a not-for-profit organisation.
In order to create and tour exciting new shows, develop creative engagement programmes in hospitals and schools, and provide educational workshops to children and families across the UK, we rely heavily on the support of granting bodies and individual donors.
In 2019, Peut-Etre Theatre celebrates 10 years of creating and touring exceptional dance-theatre to children and families across the UK and beyond. Here are some of the things we have achieved so far with the help of our incredible supporters:
- Creating and developing 9 new top quality productions for children 3+
- Touring our award winning work to over 60,000 children and families across the UK
- Developing a unique Creative Engagement Programme for hospitals that has already reached nearly 500 children in UK hospitals
- Bringing educational workshops to thousands of children in local schools and communities
- Partnering with organizations such as Great Ormond Street Hospital, Southampton University, University of Oxford Natural History Museum, The RSPC (and more) to help children access scientific themes in an accessible and engaging way
- Working closely with access partners and leading consultants to help make our work as accessible as possible to children of all abilities
- Touring to dozens of prestigious national venues such as Royal Albert Hall, Southbank Centre, Lyric Hammersmith, The Roundhouse, The Place, The Egg, Brighton Dome, Polka, The Curve, Arts Depot, Barnsley Civic and many more
- Touring internationally to countries such as France, Israel, Malta, Signapore, China and the United States
It’s a lot of work for a small team, but we are passionate about our mission to put children at the heart of our practice and create exceptional work for young audiences.
Thank you for joining our incredible family of supporters – even a little goes a long way!
If you can’t afford to make a donation, but would still like to support our work, you can also make a big difference by taking two minutes to sign up to the following:
These free online platforms allow for a small percentage of your online shopping purchases to be donated to Peut-Être - at no extra cost to you! Just follow the links above and type in “Peut-Etre Theatre” in the Charity Selection – happy shopping!
As a small non-profit organization, we are always grateful for in-kind donations to help support our activities. If you have access to free or discounted rehearsal space, printing, sound or lighting equipment, transport, accommodation or food & drink for events, please get in touch to learn more about how your in-kind contribution could make a difference.
If you have any questions about how to contribute to Peut-Être, or opportunities for corporate sponsorship and events, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2019/2020 Donors!
- Guy Himsworth
- Julie Shaw
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Richard Gladstone
- Hameed Abdolrazaghi
Charity Registration Number: 1167647